Comments on Doctor's Charts:
- "Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year."
- "On the 2nd day the knee was better and on the 3rd day it disappeared completely."
- "The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1993."
- "Discharge status: Alive but without permission."
- "Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful."
- "The patient refused an autopsy."
- "The patient has no past history of suicides."
- "Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital."
- "Patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days."
- "Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch."
See the full list here: http://bit.ly/4lRQx5
Common Patients' Sign-In Complaints:
- "Sore trout."