Monday, April 6, 2009

Testimonial of the Month - April 2009

I was in your store on Sunday and bought a pair of Z-CoiL shoes with what I will admit was skepticism for fear of another snake oil remedy to help with my foot pain.

What I want to tell you is OH MY GOD!!! After only two days of wearing Z-CoiL shoes, my pain is almost 100% gone. All that is left is what I can only describe as a very slight, almost phantom discomfort I believe will disappear after my feet are given a chance to completely heal over the course of some time.
I am jokingly referring to this purchase as my ”miracle shoes.” They may look a little funny but it is worth it and anyone that wants to tease can stick it in their ear! I have been walking around in mild to severe discomfort for a couple of years.

Last year I went to a podiatrist who prescribed custom orthotics. He told me that if those did not work I was most likely looking at surgery (that may or may not work) to relieve my discomfort. For some reason “foot surgery” scared the hell out of me so I have been putting it off and living with the pain.

Then, last week I was listening to the Dr. Bob Martin radio show on KFYI and he gave your store and the product an unsolicited plug while discussing a foot problem with a caller. I thought to myself, “What do I have to lose? If they don’t work there is always the surgery option.” In closing, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have not been pain-free in a very long time.

Aside from the shoes, the owners at the Scottsdale store were also very friendly and quite helpful. Even though they have probably done this a thousand times or more they patiently explained the product without appearing disinterested and went the extra mile to make sure my difficult-to-fit feet were fitted properly.

Pleasantly surprised and eternally grateful,

Steve F.
Scottsdale, AZ

No comments: