Friday, January 23, 2009

Z-CoiL Testimonial of the Month - January 2009

I would like to express how much Z-CoiL shoes have improved and helped many areas in my life. I was hit by a car when I was 11 years old; since then I have suffered a lot of lower back pain, and have had a major operation and several procedures performed on my upper and lower back. Four years ago I was introduced to this fabulous shoe. I have not worn another brand of shoe since, and am now walking without the assistance of a walker. I am more active and more healthy then I was four years ago. I know several nurses who have also received comfort from using Z-CoiL shoes.
The benefits are countless for me! Thank you for your incredible product; it does help and can be rated over NIKE in my books.

Heidi
Prattville, AL

No comments: